Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
We are convienently located .4 miles west of I-95 on Allegheny Ave at Miller Street. You can get specific directions here.
- How do I make an appointment?
- You may call our office at 215-425-1110 to schedule an appointment. To save time in our office, you may even download our intake form from our website.
- Do you take X-rays?
- Yes, if required, we have X-Ray capabilities in our office.
- What should I bring on my initial appointment?
- Please bring a copy of your insurance card (if applicable), photo identification, your completed intake form (if printed from here), and any recent X-Ray or MRI studies.
- What insurances do you accept?
- We are perfered providers for Blue Cross/Blue Shield Plans (Personal Choice, Keystone, etc), Health Parteners, Motor Vehicle, and we are on many Workers Compensation panels.
- What types of services does your office provide?
- A list of services our office provides may be found here.